Thursday, August 26, 2010


I picked up my needles again recently and finished up my first pair of socks!

Then while waiting for yarn to come in for another project I whipped up this beanie for Gabriel.

The pattern was free, I used up some stash yarn, super easy and super fast.
Seriously, one afternoon of knitting.

He'd asked me to make a new one since the one I did last year is too small now.
Too bad he has to put it away for a few months now, we've been having quite the heat wave lately. Anyway...that's what my needles have been up to of late.


Yvonne said...

Great job on the knitting! Gabriel is getting so big and is absolutely full of life and personality!!!

Jeff said...

Well, to be honest, I like the socks, but when I scrolled down to that boy in the cap...! The best part of my day!
I made mom come look!

I love your talent, and love that you share it, and I love the kids, too.

Kinda makes me love you.

Love Dad

Eugenie Mary said...

Great job on your socks! I love the way that yarn knitted up. And, your hat for Gabriel is darling! I wish I had more sizes in circular needles so I could make more things. Gabriel looks so mature in these photos! Love you.